Total Drama Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival

+4
Lizz<3
MJ101=D
Kristy101
HOST
8 posters

Go down

The Arrival Empty The Arrival

Post  HOST Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 am

Have your characters arrive here.
HOST
HOST
Admin

https://totaldramarp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty Re: The Arrival

Post  Kristy101 Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:14 am

A boat appeared to be coming closer and closer to land. It was hard to tell however because of a strange mist. When the boat did arrive, the mist surronded itself around a young rather odd looking girl. She waved her hand up above her head and the mist vanished. She tipped her top hat and waited for others to arrive.
Kristy101
Kristy101

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ101=D Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:23 am

A boat was closer and closer to the island. There, stepped out a gloomy-looking sixteen year old petite girl named Amy with her violin case, she looked around and just saw a magician girl, famous for being in the freak show, her name was no other than Miranda Pitchet. She saw her a quick look, walked away from her and started playing her violin.

Last edited by MJ101=D on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ101=D
MJ101=D

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizz<3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:49 pm

I swear, the world better prepare for when I'm a billionaire.

The third boat pulled up to the dock, there was no extravagant entrance, there was no mist, and not a single dove flew out. Only a young boy with a wool cap tucked snugly over his head stepped out. He tugged off the headphones he was wearing and looked around, seeing only two other people had arrived. He saw one girl tugging along a violin case, and the other was decked with a bunch of tattoos. Jaydon chuckled under his breath and tugged his bag off of the boat.

Lizz<3
Lizz<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristy101 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Mirana narrowed her eyes. "What are you chuckling at?"
Kristy101
Kristy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizz<3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Jaydon looked up, seeing the tatted up girl talking to him. He smiled at her, and of course her top hat. He looked at her arms for a moment, then pulled the bandanna off from around his neck and stuffed it in his pocked.

"Hm? Oh, just the situation really. Nice tats by the way." He pulled his shirt collar down a little to revel the start of a long line of black stars. "I'm a fan of ink as well." He smiled a little and returned his shirt collar to normal.
Lizz<3
Lizz<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Victor stepped off the boat and onto the dock. Juniper flew above head, landed on his left shoulder then bowed her head at the other contestants. Victor scratched Juniper's head and pulled out a treat from his pocket, which she devoured in less than two seconds. He looked around at the three other people here, but decided not to approach them, considering two were already in conversation and, though it was rather hypocritical to think so, the third one dressed oddly and looked like she didn't want to be bothered. Juniper stretched her wings for a moment, yawned, then returned her wings to her side and turned her head away from the other contestants.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ101=D Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Amy looks at all the new contestants that had just arrived to the island, she sighs deeply and continues playing her violin.

Last edited by MJ101=D on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ101=D
MJ101=D

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty Mj made me >.>

Post  Keya Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:27 pm

A boats arounds with different types of beats, rhythm, and lyrics can be heard from the one boat. As the boat stops and the person gets off of the boat, the music stops all together. She walks onto the dock and looks around, if someone were to talk to her they couldn't. Why, she has headphones on her ears and listening to music. The music came from her IPod and stereo, her stereo now turned off and her Ipod she was now nodding her head off to. She continues to walk to the dock nodding her head, ignoring everyone until she was called.
Keya
Keya

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ101=D Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 pm

A boat was closer and closer to the island. There, stepped out a happy looking seventeen year old average height girl named Lacey with fashionable scene clothing, she looked around, said a quick, calm hello to everyone and finally saw her step-sister. Lacey hugged Amy and a surprised Amy dropped her violin.

"My...on-knee-chang! I'm ecstatic to see you on this bland island with bland fashion taste."

(It's supposed to be onii-chan which means brother, but even Lacey can't pronounce that...weaboo. LOL.)

Amy looks at her, sighs deeply, then looks at her violin and and yet again, sighs deeply. Amy walks away from her sitting by herself under a tree and sulking about her broken violin.

She has broken my violin and the worst part about this is...she called me 'her brother'."

Last edited by MJ101=D on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ101=D
MJ101=D

Back to top Go down

Post  borgie12 Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:12 am

*Tyler gets off the boat slowly with his arms going back and forth and trips* "Ahh Dam that hurt" *he rubs the side of his face and gose red* "i think people saw that, no one will think im tough" *he gets up, throws a rock at the ground and walks towards the people"
borgie12
borgie12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregory Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 am

Sawyer came from the boat and walked onto the dock. "Hmph." He wasn't exactly pleased with what he saw. It was just a boring island with very little provisions. He saw a bunch of other campers. He had his right hand still inside his pocket. He didn't want anyone to see his hand. Not yet anyway.
Gregory
Gregory

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristy101 Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 am

Aaron, his hair flowing in the wind as the boat drove to land, let out a sigh of relief. Finally, he would be on land. He wasn't much of a boat person. Unless there was a party on the boat with hot women, but there wasn't. So he hated it.

When the boat stopped he got off and looked around. Well, clearly these people were out of his league.
Kristy101
Kristy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizz<3 Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Another boat pulled up to the dock and off stepped a young blond girl wearing a brown jacket and cut off jeans toting a 'Bad Panda' satchel bag straight from Japan. Alice looked around and sighed. "Pourquoi diable suis-je venu?" She cursed herself under her breath before walking down the dock and looking at all the other contestants.
Lizz<3
Lizz<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Another boat pulled up to the dock. The driver unloaded the baggage, got back onto the boat and drove away. A few seconds after, a person appeared in the water, swimming toward the dock. When he got there, he grabbed the side with both his hands then launched himself up, landing on his feet. He zipped open the bag left on the dock, grabbed his favorite shirt and threw it on. Looking around, he noticed there was a diverse set of people at the competition, which he loved. "What's up everyone?! Name's Micheal Barragan, but my friends call me Barracuda. No real reason, it just sounds awesome! Come by my cabin later if you want to see an EPIC part-ay!", he said, rather eccentrically. Micheal smiled like an idiot as he walked past the rest of the contestants, as well as winking at a few cuties.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ101=D Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Amy ignored Micheal and continued to sulk about her broken violin.

Lacey went up to Micheal and winked back at him, but wanted to be calm around him.

"Hello. I'm Lacey...may I come to that party? I like parties! You seem rather cool. And yeah..."

Lacey put her head down and blushed out of embarrassment.
MJ101=D
MJ101=D

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Micheal looked at Lucy, then smiled at her. "Of course you can come, everyone can come!" he said, still smiling.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ101=D Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am

Lacey smiled at him.

"Cool."

Lacey looks at Amy.

"Wanna come to his party, Amy?"

Amy sighs deeply and points to her broken violin case. Lacey looks over at Micheal.

"Yeah...my stepsister isn't the type to party."

Amy facepalms.

I don't want to come to the party, 'cause my stepsister put me in a bad mood and broke my violin case, I hate parties and the violin is my friend who smooths the pain that I've endured in my life.

MJ101=D
MJ101=D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum